Thursday, June 7, 2007

Still learning

I have been playing around in Flickr and learned I could use it up to put pictures in my blog. After doing the short set up, I sent a test post and it worked. This will make it so easy to post pictures

I lost my camera yesterday and didn't realize it until this evening. I phoned the restaurant where our Quilt Guild luncheon was held, but they hadn't seen it. I do have a few other places to try and will give them a call tomorrow. I really liked that camera and will miss it.

There were some pictures of the grand kids still on the camera that hadn't been uploaded to my computer. So, from now on pictures will be saved as soon as possible.

It's going to be hard not having a camera to play with. I will have to go through my earlier pictures to see what I can find.

No comments: