Monday, August 13, 2007

Swaps and More Swaps



I've just finished up with the Art Hat Doll Swap and the Tussie Mussie Goody Swap. After having so much fun with these swaps I've now signed up for another.


The Polka Dot Pixie is hosting a swap called the Vintage Storybook and Crafty Bookmark Swap


I love children's literature and the artwork in some of these old books is amazing. This will be a fun swap.


And of course, I'm also looking forward to some of the Halloween swaps that will be coming in the fall

6 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

That looks like a cool swap- I love the illustrations from childern's books too. I'll buy books that are falling apart just to use the pictures.

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Karen,
Thanks for the link for the cool swap, I will see how I am placed with my workload closer to the date, it is right up my alley!
Anyway I wanted to write and say THANK YOU for the gorgeous gift you sent me in the mail, I got it today. So thoughtful of you and I love it!!! I've put it on my blog just now.
Take care,
Natasha : )

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Hi! Just found you through Natasha. I wil be checking back!

Only a Paper Moon said...

I cannot wait to see what you make for the story book swap, its so enchanting!! And I as well cannot wait for fall/ Halloween swaps!!

roseroomnz.com said...

Hi Karen

The story book swap looks like so much fun.

Hope you will have time to fit it in after you have visited here to set up the new shop!

This swapping business is so addictive!

Take Care
Rachael:)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That swap looks great, and I know I'll be sorry that I didn't sign up. But it is fun to blog hop and see what everyone has done for a swap even if I am not in it. I'll be back to see your goods!