Monday, September 24, 2007

A Romantic Country Party

Today Karla over at Karla's Cottage is hosting a Romantic Country Party. She has invited everyone to post some of the things they love about their home.



I decided to start in the living room with my fall centrepiece on the coffee table. The candle as well as the potpourri surrounding it are scented with a pumpkin spice.



Next is a set of nesting tables with my pink flower lamp and angel collection




I just love the flower display on top of the picture


The view from our Kitchen window is non existent. I have filled the window with cats and plants


Another view of the kitchen window sill


A little hanging self with more of my cat collection


Two arrangements in my bathroom that I just love
I hide an air freshener in the white covered pot
And once again my dresser tray
Thank you Karla for hosting this fun party






16 comments:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Very nice! I like your kitty cat collection too!

I'll be back!

Katherine
Yellow Rose Arbor

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Cute Kitties! Thanks for joining in.

Betty said...

I love your cat collection. Thanks for stopping by my home too!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

I especially like all the cute kitties and your dresser tray!
:)

linnea-maria said...

Tank you for visiting my blog! Your cat collection especially in the kitchen window is very cute. Please, if you want me to translate something in my blog, just post me a comment and i will write som words in english /linnea-maria

Artifax said...

Pumpkin spice! Yum!! And look at all your fabulous kitties! Especially love the ones in the kitchen window - so charming!

roseroomnz.com said...

Hi Karen, love how your part of the word does seasonal decorating. I also love your kitty collection but my fave is your 'Angel' table, love it all and the pink crochet cloth, is it one of yours??
Thanks for sharing - Rachaelxo

Sherri said...

wow, live plants and everything! Great to meet you at my "house" and now here. Kitties are fun to collect--I seem to end up collecting live ones though. I also love little angels...cute.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Love all your pretty collections & how you display them all so well. I especially love your angels & your vanity dresser tray~

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Aukje said...

Wow, from Canada!!!
Pretty to see.
Nice to see you en thanks for visiting my little home:)

Debbie Doughty said...

It's obvious you put a lot of thought and love into your home. Thanks for sharing!

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Thanks for sharing your picutes. Love the cats!

Kitty

Natasha Burns said...

I can almost smell the warm pumpkin spice pot pourri!!!

Julia said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog and what a lovely things you have to show !!
And the rest of your blog is great too.. :)

CatieAn said...

hi karen

thank you for posting parts of you!
I really love the dresser tray and the pink lamp in the living room best!
thanks for visiting me at my home.
catie

Barbara H. said...

Love your fall centerpiece and that cute flower lamp and the little floral spray above the picture! Thanks for having us over. :-)

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts