Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Enchanted Treasures

Sarah over at Gypsy Mermaid Life hosted an Enchanted Swap. My sweet partner was Michele from The Craftypreneur . Yesterday I received my package in the mail and it was full of lovely, beautiful enchanted treasures.

First was a fantastic Karen Princess Crown that Michele made for me. I am so pleased and it's my very first crown.
Enchanted2 from Michele

Next we have a Cinderella dress up doll with accessories. The little doll is so pretty and will make a nice addition to my toy collection
Enchanted2 from Michele

She also included Three princess purse notepads. I have a thing for paper, notebooks, cards, stationery and will be using these little notepads in my purse.
Enchanted2 from Michele

Michele made a beautiful decorated clothes pin using a rose and pretty ribbons. And of course sent Princess stickers
Enchanted2 from Michele

Here is another little pretty that she put together for me a pink organza bag full of ribbon roses and some pink princess ribbon.
Enchanted2 from Michele

And of course she sent me a bag of Gourmet Jelly Beans, which happens to be my favourite candy and some Cinderella stickers.

Thank you Michele for making my life a little more Enchanting. I am so happy with all my sweet treasures.

Here are some of the items that I sent to Michele
Enchanting Goodies for Michele

KarenOX

11 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

What a fun swap to be involved in. The goodies Michelle sent you are wonderful! I especially like the crown and I love that she put you name on it.

Hugs!
Nancy

Jessi Nagy said...

so so fun!! your crown is so gorgeous!!
this was such a fun swap!
oxoox,
jessi

Betty said...

What a fun swap Karen! My daughter loves Little Mermaid. I want to get her the Precious Moment's Ariel.

Artifax said...

How "enchanting" both packages are!! What a great idea for a swap!

Natasha Burns said...

Wow what a fun swap Karen!!! All the goodies are great!

Maija said...

Great stuff, Karen!!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Hi Karen,
What a fun swap you gave and received I too have a thing for paper, I adore little notebooks and stationery, stickers, card stock, all kinds of paper.

Have a fantastic Thursday....Mary

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Your pictures are beautiful!!!
Pam

Tara said...

Karen

Glad you enjoyed this! How nice for you!

Unknown said...

what a wonderful swap!! never done it before..maybe i should but i am not so good at craft, the closet i've done is scrapbooking :)

Jorgelina said...

Very pretty intercanbio!